1950's Inspired Outfit



Hi! This is my first blogpost and I wanna share with you my passion for fashion. I've been dreaming of having my own blog and now here it is! I'm so happy I can now share with you my OOTDs and style inspiration.

Who would not love 1950's fashion, right? It's all about cute dresses, timeless head pieces and high heels. It's a vintage style that will give you an instant elegant and classy look. So here's how I style it. And oh I gave it a lil modern twist. Haha. Hope you love it! ❤


Click on the photo for a closer look. 

Don't forget to make the popular foot pop pose when taking pictures. 😉

A closer look of my headband and accessories and my eyebrows of course. Haha #kilayislife





Outfit details:

Dress: Collared Mini Dress
Shoes: Primadonna High Heels
Bag: Secosana Nude Pink Bag
Head piece: Twilly headband
Accessories: Rosegold Watch 
and Gold bracelet


So there! That's my own way of rockin' a 1950's look. You can use this style for your vintage themed parties or if you just wanna go back in time and feel the 50's vibe. Don't forget to wear a red lipstick. 💋

 Stay tuned for my next fashion blog post. Thanks! xoxo ❤❤❤


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts