Fun Street Style Shoot


  Posing in front of the camera is my favorite thing to do. So when my photographer friend ask me if we can have a fun shoot I quickly said yes! I always dream of becoming a model but my height and figure didn't cooperate so I just kill it with nice outfit and fierce projection.

     I decided to wear a jumper skirt + crop top and paired it with converse shoes on the 1st set of shoot.







Sometimes being different is what makes you better than anybody else. It applies deeply on how you create your own outfit styles. If it makes you feel beautiful then wear it and rock it. 


Choker floral dress and Converse shoes for the 2nd shoot. Who said you can never pair sneakers over a formal dress? 




Copyright © bennettmendozaphotography

Ok! That's a wrap!
If you do like my style feel free to leave a comment or follow me for more outfit/adventure post.

xoxo ❤



Comments

Popular Posts